It is possible to change a legal ruling on custody, child and spousal support, and division of assets and property. In order to do so one must ask the courts formally to change such rulings. The courts will take into account the change in circumstances. For example a change in income, schedule, ability to be involved in the life of a child, primary residence, etc. It is important to seek out good legal counseling when pursuing these recourses. For more in depth information and to arrange a free consultation please contact our offices at 323-888-1850 or fill out the contact form provided here.