In a legal separation or divorce the courts will provide for the non custodial parent to have reasonable visitation rights with the child. Usually it is left up to the parents to work out a reasonable schedule, but both parents have to be willing to work together in a spirit of cooperation for the good of the child. In some cases a parent will ask that visitation rights be enforced or even changed through a modification order. It is important that good legal counsel be sought out in order to work out arrangements that will be fair to both parents and again, for the good of the child. For more in depth information and to arrange a free consultation please contact our offices at 323-888-1850 or fill out the contact form provided here.