In certain cases when a couple legally separates or divorces the courts may order one spouse to pay the other an amount of money per month in order to maintain that spouse’s living conditions. Another term for Spousal Support is “alimony.” This is a very complicated aspect of family law and requires the assistance of well trained family lawyers such as found here at Villegas Law.¬†For more in depth information and to arrange a free consultation please contact our offices at 323-888-1850 or fill out the contact form provided here.